Author of 2 and co-author of 30 books and of ca 300 full length articles published in world recognized journals on general chemistry (e.g. Chemical Reviews), medicinal chemistry (e.g. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry), analytical chemistry (e.g. Analytical Chemistry; Biosensors and Bioelectronics), bioinformatics (e.g. Proteomics; Journal of Proteome Research), pharmaceutical technology (e.g. Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences), pharmacology (e.g. Molecular Pharmacology) and clinical medicine (e.g. Diabetologia, Thrombosis and Hemosthasis).
Sum of Impact Factor of the journals in which original articles have been published amounts to ca. 500 points.
Total number of independent citations according to Web of Science Core Collection: above 6000; h-index = 49.
Supervisor of 22 doctorates. Faculty opponent or referee for ca. 100 of Ph.D., D.Sc. and professorship procedures, including 10 at foreign universities (Sweden, France, The Netherlands, Germany, USA, Lithuania, Spain, Belgium, Serbia, Australia).
Invitations by numerous international journals to write review articles, among others: by Analytical Chemistry (1992) and by Chemical Reviews (2007).
- Doctor hoc. of the Medical University of Poznań (2012)
- Commodore’s Cross of the Order of Rebirth of Poland (2011)
- Medal of XX-year Jubilee of the Regional Pharmacist Chamber in Olsztyn (2011)
- Election to Foreign Membership of the Academy of Science and Arts of Vojvodina (VANU)
- Medal of Merits of the Pharmaceutical Faculty in Bydgoszcz (2009)
- Medal of Merits of the Polish Medical Association (2009)
- Medal of Prof. A. Waksmundzki (2006)
- Medal of the Commission of National Education (2007)
- Medal of 60th Anniversary of the Polish Pharmaceutical Society (2007)
- Medal of the Complutense University of Madrid (2006)
- Medal of B. Koskowski (2005)
- Officer (2002) and Knight (1995) of the Order “Polonia Restituta”
- Medal of Ignacy Łukasiewicz (2001)
- Medal of 600 Anniversary of Restitution of the Crocow Academy (2000)
- Medal of Merits (1998) and Silver Medal of Merits (2008) of the Medical University of Gdańsk
- Medal “1000 Years of Gdańsk” (1997)
- Reserve Captain of the Polish Army (1994)
- Golden Cross of Merits (1993)
- Status of the Aggrieved by Political System (Certificate No. 407/06 by IPN Division Gdańsk)